Hi everyone - I hope this email finds you all safe and well!
In the event that you might not be getting emails from MLAX, i wanted to forward the registration information for the July practices. Practices will be in July then 6 games between August 1st and 31st.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE TUESDAY.
Girls practice schedule: Tuesdays 12-2pm at Stagecoach July 7/14/21/28 and Thursdays 9:30-11:30am at Marshdale July 9/23/30 and 12-2pm July 16 at Marshdale for all age groups. There will be no scheduled practices in August.
Shout with questions. Happy 4th!!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
We hope everyone is healthy, safe and sane. AYL will offer a short season in August. Please keep in mind that things are constantly changing. Many questions remain, however, below is a description of the season as it now stands. AYL and MLAX will follow state guidelines. These guidelines are likely to change and AYL and MLAX will adapt and adjust accordingly. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we try to get players back on the field.
Spectators will be asked to socially distance and wear face masks, however, PLAYERS WILL PLAY REGULAR LACROSSE ON THE FIELD.
If you have an issue applying your spring credit on the website, please shoot me an email.
- Open to girls in grades 2nd-9th.
- Practice offered on Tuesdays 12-2pm at Stagecoach July 7/14/21/28 and Thursdays 9:30-11:30am at Marshdale July 9/23/30 and 12-2pm July 16 at Marshdale for all age groups. There will be no scheduled practices in August.
- Each team will play 6 games between August 1 - 31. Games will be on Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays across the Denver area.
- MLAX will form grade based teams and combine grades if necessary.
- Players will wear the same uniforms as in the spring. If you do not have a uniform, you may wear a light/dark pennie or contact
for a limited supply of uniforms to purchase.
- Waiver required to play.
- Recommend social distancing and masks off the field. On the field, players will play regular lacrosse.
- Fees: $50.00 (to cover AYL League fees and EPRD field usage fees). If the season is cancelled before the first game, refunds will be 100%. If cancelled midseason, refunds will be prorated. If you have issues applying your spring credit, please email
- EHS and CHS girls' lacrosse programs will offer a camp August 4/5/6 - details to follow.