2020 MLAX Girls 7v7 August AYL League
Registration closes July 6, 2020
AYL will offer a short season in August. Many questions remain, however, below is what we do know. Please keep in mind that things are changing daily. We appreciate your flexibility as we try to get players back on the field.
- Open to girls in grades 2nd-8th. We hope to offer a learn to play clinic in Septemebr for new players in grades k-5th.
- Practice offered on Tuesdays 12-2pm at Stagecoach July 7/14/21/28 and Thursdays 9:30-11:30am at Marshdale July 9/23/30 for all age groups. There will be no scheduled practices in August.
- Each team will play 6 games between August 1 - 31. Games will be on Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays across the Denver area.
- MLAX will form grade based teams and combine grades if necessary.
- Players will wear the same uniforms as in the spring. If you do not have a uniform, you may wear a light/dark pennie or contact email@example.com for a limited supply of uniforms to purchase.
- Waiver required to play.
- Recommend social distancing and masks off the field. On the field, players will play regular lacrosse.
- Fees: $50.00 (to cover AYL League fees and EPRD field usage fees). If the season is cancelled before the first game, refunds will be 100%. If cancelled midseason, refunds will be prorated. If you have issues applying your spring credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EHS and CHS girls' lacrosse programs will offer a camp August 4/5/6 - details to follow.
$50.00 (to cover AYL League fees and EPRD field usage fees). If the season is cancelled before the first game, refunds will be 100%. If cancelled midseason, refunds will be prorated.$60.00 In addition, every player must have a US Lacrosse membership for insurance and liability purposes. Players without a US Lacrosse membership may sign up for one during our registration process at a cost of $30. The membership will last for 1 year and will cover you through our Fall and Spring programs as well.
Equipment: Full eqipment required.
Given the current environment, we do not know how many players we are going to get for August Ball, thus things may change or we may have to cancel teams if we don't have enough players for a specific age group. Just a heads up!
Base Cost: $50.00
Open to: Girls
In Grades: 2 to 9 for 2020-21 School year